Tuesday, March 6, 2007

The Seventh Wheel rolls home...

Well, the time is nigh. I am soon coming home.

Frankly, I can´t wait. As beautiful as it is here, and as relaxing and fun it has been, I must admit how much I miss my life at home. My many beloved friends, my cozy apartment, my fish, karate, and - yes - even my work. Actually, I miss work a lot. Strange? I don´t think so, really. I am so lucky to do what I do, and to work with such great people, all friends, it doesn´t feel like work...it´s my life. So, suffice to say, I am happy to settle back into my life again.

I officially touch down in Victoria at just after 10pm, tomorrow night (Wednesday). I am eagerly anticipating the waft of cool, salty air fill my lungs as I step onto home turf, once again.

Thanks for sharing this journey with me. I hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it for you.

Until the next adventure....Adios, Amigos y Amigas!

No comments: